Many people think that getting rid of tough stains in the exterior of their vehicles is the only challenge that they will be facing when it comes to stain removal. But what many people fail to understand is that even water can cause spots on your car exterior which can be quite difficult to remove.
A lot of people dig this post especially car and vehicle owners because having water spots is a very common problem among motorists. The best solution in getting rid of these hardened water spots is to contact an auto detailer and have your vehicle undergo through a session of mobile car detailing.
Since the exteriors will be cleaned, buffed, polished, and protected, these water spots will definitely disappear. But you can also remove these stains by yourself at home.
Here are a few tips that you can use:
- If you want to use a professional grade type of cleaner, you can purchase a specific water spot removal product from a supplier in your area. These chemicals are the same products that auto detailers use in a professional level. This only proves how effective these products are. However, since you are dealing with chemicals, you need to be very careful in applying them unto the surface of your car. Read the instructions of the product carefully to avoid accidents and unwanted results especially in your car’s paint job.
- For those who do not want to use potent chemicals in the removal of these water stains, they can find different items in their kitchens that may help. They can mix a portion of water with 2 portions of vinegar and rub the solution with a slightly thick cloth or a scrub against the spots.
- Mixing 3 portions of baking soda and a portion of vinegar will also form a paste that can help remove water stains once scrubbed unto the affected areas.
- Once the scrubbing is done whether the chemicals or the home remedies are used, it will be necessary to rinse the area and dry it with a paper towel to prevent the formation of new water spots.
- If you are not very confident and you really want professionals to do this task, calling an auto detailing company will be the best option for you.